Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Benjamin TruittAdminBenjamin Truitt (CEO, Vocabology) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Please send a new Japanese word every day

• promykpromyk commented  · 

Yes please!!!!

• Corsair4Corsair4 commented  · 

I would love to see the Japanese

• LydiaLydia commented  · 

Yes please add cus I study Japanese and I don't have it this tri in school do this will keep me up to date

• ChristmacChristmac commented  · 

I would love this!!! Please add.

• BiscottiBiscotti commented  · 

This would be great. As a student of Japanese, having a wotd presented with rōmaji, katakana/hiragana, And kanji where applicable would be indispensable. There are other Japanese wotd apps out there, but having all the languages I'm trying to learn bundled together would be a nice feature.

• EmilieEmilie commented  · 

Romaji along with the kanji/kana is essential when adding Japanese words. I'm learning Japanese and it would be very helpful.

• MaureenMaureen commented  · 

Japanese language is commonly used nowadays and it easy to learn. I think it important to have this function.

• TracyTracy commented  · 

Yes! I would love to learn a Japanese word everyday!

• KyleKyle commented  · 

Indeed only having a few European is step in the right direction for bilingualism; however the limit there is rather disappointing. Having studied Japanese for 3 years, it would be nice to brush up on a language I'm actually fluent in!

• jaypunkrawkjaypunkrawk commented  · 

A Japanese word of the day presents an inherent problem of how to display the word. I would prefer kana/kanji, but those that aren't seriously studying the language would need rōmaji to be able to read the word. This would have to be addressed.

• Cory ReedCory Reed commented  · 

Jisho.org is also a good resource for an English / Japanese dictionary; in English.

• TrikvTrikv commented  · 

Agree. Something like from the website Rikai(Japanese words with English defintions) would be nice.

Feedback and Knowledge Base